Call Desk can help your nutrition consulting practice enhance customer service, increase sales and save you money on staffing costs. Call Desk's eReceptionists can help you increase Patient Appointments on your website by providing proactive Live Chat support. Our Insurance Verification & Eligibility Services can help your practice improve cash flows and profitability
CallDesk is not your typical answering service. We are a Live Receptionist Service and act as a virtual extension of your staff.
Unlike large call centers and answering services, your calls will be answered by the same group of receptionists all the time. This allows the receptionists to develop a better working relationship with your patients. Your patients will also appreciate having a familiar voice each time they call.
Some of the services we offer medical offices include:
- Live answering for calls during YOUR business hours.
- Live appointment scheduling for your services.
- Web-based appointment scheduling.
- Patient call-backs, reminders and confirmations.
Appointment Scheduling for Nutrition Consultants
You can use our Appointment-Plus software every day for their appointment scheduling needs. The medical scheduling system will help you minimize the number of hang ups from prospective clients. It also is a great way to set your business apart from competitors.
Your clients will really like the convenience of scheduling medical appointments on-line. Plus, since the system is Web-based software, you can access the system from home. So, you can check your upcoming patient appointments anytime, anywhere.
Since it works through the Internet, you don't have to worry about the expensive and troublesome issue of trying to network all of your computers. An important feature of the system is that it comes with built-in user access types. This means that you can control what users can access when they log into the site administration portion of the system.
Examples of user access types are:
- Allowing Call Desk Receptionists service to set appointments for all staff members, but have limited access to other parts of the system.
- Limiting a staff member to only see their schedule and their appointments when they log in.
- Allowing view-only access while restricting the ability to cancel or change appointments.
Here are some additional features of the system:
- Daily appointment report
- Automatic e-mail appointment reminders that you can customize
- Outlook export
- Sales tracking
- Recurring appointment scheduling
- Works through your own Web site
Would you like to discuss how Call Desk can help you grow your practice? Please fill out the inquiry form